發布時間:2022-05-06 14:10:49來源:勵普網
有關酒店英語情景對話整理~為了幫助大家提高英語口語水平,下面小編給大家帶來酒店英語情景對話,希望對大家有所幫助!
酒店英語情景對話:引客進房
Guiding the Guest to Their Rooms 引客進房
Floor Attendant (FA): (Smiling) Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您們旅途愉快嗎?
Mr. Bellow (B): Yes, thanks. 是的,謝謝。
FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I’m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
歡迎到9樓,我是樓層服務員。如果有什么需要,請告訴我。
B: Where is Room 908, please? 908房在哪兒呢?
FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.
BELLOW先生、夫人,請走好,沿著這兒走就可以了。
Mrs. Bellow(M):Oh, how do you know our name?
你是怎么會知道我們的名字?
FA: It was on the arrival list for room 908.Here we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.
您們的名字在908房的預抵名單上,把房間的鑰匙給我好嗎?我幫您們開門。
B: Here it is. 在這。
FA (Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light) This way, please.(先敲門,然后引領客人進房間并開燈)這邊請。
B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?
謝謝,我們的行李什么時候送上來?
FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.
您們的行李馬上就送上來了。行李員正在處理當中。
B: Very well(Looking around the room.) 非常好(環視房間)
FA: How do you like this room? 您覺得這房間怎么樣呢?
M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.
看起來很舒適。我們很喜歡。
FA: (Drawing the curtains aside) The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.
(把窗簾拉開)這房間朝南并面對著黃浦江,景色很好。
M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!
FA:(Handing the room key to Mr. Bellow) Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.(把房間鑰匙交給BELLOW先生)這是您的鑰匙。
酒店英語情景對話:預訂客房
Making a Reservation 預訂客房
Reservationist(R): Good afternoon. What can I do for you?
下午好,我能幫您什么嗎?
Client (C) : Good afternoon. I’m calling from Beijing Foreign Trade Company. Is it possible for me to have a suite?
下午好,這里是北京外貿公司,我想訂一間套房,有嗎?
R: Certainly, can you give me your name please, sir?
有的,先生,可以告訴我您的名字嗎?
C: West, W-E-S-T.
R: Thank you, Mr. West. But by the way, how long will you stay here?
謝謝,WEST先生。請問你要住多久呢?
C: I’ll stay here for quite a long time.
我將會住很長一段時間的。
R: I’m glad you will be staying at our hotel for a long time.
很高興你將會在我們酒店長住。
C: How much is the suite, please?
請問套房多少錢呢?
R: Your suite is 320 yuan (RMB) per day.
您訂的套房一天是320元。
C: Does that include attendance?
有包括服務費嗎?
R:Three hundred and twenty yuan a day, service included.
320元一天,包含服務費。
C: Meals included?
餐費有包含在內嗎?
R: Meals are extra, not included.
餐費是另外算的,不包含在內。
C: What services come with that?
都還有些其他的什么服務嗎?
R: For three hundred and twenty yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, a sitting room, a bathroom, a colour TV set, a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day.
您的房間有一間帶空調的臥室,一間客廳,一間浴室,一臺彩電,一部電話并且每天都有主要的國際新聞報送到您的房間。
C: Do I have to pay in advance?
我需要提前預付嗎?
R: Yes, you may pay half of it. The account will be settled later.
要的,您需要先預付一半,稍后會設定一個帳戶。
C: On which floor is the suite?
套房在幾樓呢?
R: We have reserved two suites for you to choose. One is on the first floor, the other on the thirteenth floor. Both of them have a bathroom and face to the south.
我們提供兩個套房供您選擇。一個是在一樓,另一個是在十三樓。兩個套房都帶浴室并且都是朝南的。
C: What’s the difference between them?
它們之間有什么不同呢?
R: The conditions and the prices are the same. No difference.。
條件和價格都是一樣的,沒什么不同。
C: Which is quiet? I want a quiet one. I hate noise at night.
哪一間更安靜?
R: The one on the thirteenth floor is very quiet. The room number is 1316.
三樓的那一間是非常安靜的。房間號是1316。
C: I think I’ll take the one on the thirteenth floor.。
我想我還是訂三樓的那一間吧。
R: OK. And your arrival and departure dates?
好的,那您抵店和離店的日期是?
C: I don’t know, but it could be seventeen to twenty days.
不知道,但是大概會住17至20天吧。
R: Then we can only confirm a room from the 10th to the 27th. I’m afraid we won’t be able to guarantee you the room after the 27th.
那我們只能確認一個房間給您,從10號至27號,恐怕我們不能增加27號之后有房間給您了。
C: What if there isn’t any room then?
是不是那之后都沒有房間了?
R: Don’t worry, sir, We can either put you on a waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.
不要急,先生,我們也可以將您列在等候名單上或者在較近的地方為您找一家酒店。
C: Fine, thank you. Good-bye.
好的,謝謝,再見。
酒店英語情景對話:辦理離店手續
Dealing with leaving Procedure辦理離店手續
Bell Captain (BC): This is the Bell Captain’s Desk. May I help you?
這里是禮賓臺,有什么可以幫到您的嗎?
Guest (G): I’m going to check out soon. Could you pick up my luggage, please? 我要退房了,你能上來拿行李嗎?
BC: Certainly, sir. May I have your room number, please?
可以的,能告訴我您的房間號碼嗎?
G: Yes. It’s 2932. 。好的,2932房。
BC: Room 2932.We will send a bellman immediately. Could you wait in your room, please?
2932房,我們會馬上派一名行李員上去,您在房間里等,行嗎?
Bellman (B): Good morning, sir. I’ve come for your bags.
早上好,先生,我是來幫您出行李的。
G: Thank you. Could you take these two suitcases, please? I’ll bring the shoulder bag with me.
謝謝,你幫我拿這兩個行李箱好嗎,我拿背包。
B: Certainly, sir. Two suitcases? 好的,兩件行李箱是嗎?
G: Yes. 是的。
B: Is there anything valuable or breakable in them?
里面是否有貴重物品或者易碎物品呢?
G: No. 沒有。
B: This is your claim tag, sir. We will keep your bags at the Bell Captain’s Desk. Could you pick them up there, please?
這是您的行李標簽,我們會將行李放在行李臺。您到那兒取行李好嗎?
G: Certainly. 好的。
B: Thank you, sir. 謝謝您。
更多培訓課程: 長沙個人提升英語 更多學校信息: 長沙新通教育培訓機構 咨詢電話:
雅思 托福 GRE 托業 SAT GMAT A-Level ACT 多鄰國英語測試 OSSD 英語四六級 詞匯 職稱英語 英語口語 商務英語 考研英語 青少英語 成人英語 個人提升英語 高中英語 劍橋英語 AP課程 一級建造師 二級建造師 消防工程師 消防設施操作員 BIM 造價工程師 環評師 監理工程師 咨詢工程師 安全工程師 建筑八大員 注冊電氣工程師 一級注冊建筑師 公路水運檢測 通信工程 裝配式工程師 二級注冊建筑師 智慧消防工程師 智慧建造工程師 全過程工程咨詢師 EPC工程總承包 碳排放管理師 初級會計師 中級會計師 注冊會計師(cpa) CFA ACCA CMA 基金從業 證券從業 會計證 初中級經濟師 薪稅師 會計實操 企業合規師 FRM 會計就業 教師資格 人力資源管理 導游考試 心理咨詢師 健康管理師 家庭教育指導師 普通話 公共營養師 物流師 網絡主播 專利代理師 教師招聘 少兒編程 書法培訓 繪畫美術 音樂 舞蹈 棋類 國畫 樂器 機器人編程 小孩子注意力訓練 兒童專注力 兒童情緒管理 少兒小主播 信奧賽C++ 嵌入式培訓 軟件測試 Web前端 linux云計算 大數據 C/C++開發 電子商務 Java開發 影視后期 剪輯包裝 游戲設計 php 商業插畫 產品經理 Python photoshop UXD全鏈路 UI設計 室內設計 電商視覺設計 IT認證 PMP項目管理